We draw your attention that the deadline for the Forum registration is 4th October, 2019.
We kindly draw your attention that the Forum participation is paid.
If you are interested in participating in the Forum, please, fill in the application form in the section “Registration”.
All application forms are considered by the Forum Organising Committee . The time frame within which an application form is considered might vary, but does not exceed five working days. After your application has been considered, you will receive a reply via e-mail concerning the decision. In case of a positive answer, you will also be sent information about the payment procedure.
After depositing your payment into the bank account of the Forum Operator, you will be sent the username and password for logging in to the participant’s Personal Account.
Fill in the application form in the section “Registration” on the Forum website. Select your packet. Wait for a decision of the Organising Committee concerning your application.
After your application form has been considered, wait for an e-mail concerning the payment procedure of the selected packet. Pay the packet.
Registration in your Personal Account
After receiving your payment, you will be sent the username and password for logging in to the Personal Account via e-mail. Fill in the personal information in your Personal Account.
Receiving a Participant Badge
After confirming your registration, you will receive a badge of the Forum participant which will be handed out at one of the accreditation points. Due to toughening up the security measures at the Forum which are connected with the presence of the authorities, the Forum registration is possible only if you provide complete and accurate information. Please, provide accurate e-mail addresses to which all information letters will be sent.
Packets and Price of ParticipationThe participants of the International Customs Forum can select one of two packets:
- participation in all events of the business agenda (except for the events with special invitations)
- participation in the Plenary meeting (in case there are vacant seats in the hall)
- receiving a set of hand-outs
- participation in all events of the business agenda (including the events with special invitations)
- participation in the Plenary meeting (placement in the V.I.P. area)
- receiving a set of hand-outs (PREMIUM set)
- access to the V.I.P. area
- place in the car park within the International Trade Centre premises (except for special regime periods)
- accreditation and receiving badges at a special registration desk
Price Changes Schedule
|Till 22th July, 2019||30,000 ₽||50,000 ₽|
|23th July – end of registration period||50,000 ₽||75,000 ₽|
After confirming your application, the selected packet must be fully paid before the price changes, otherwise the bill will be corrected according to the price changes. The date of receiving the payment into the bank account of the Forum Operator is taken into account.